MyHome – Easter Treats 2019 Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is MyHome Ltd.
- Eligible participants will receive $50 cashback for purchases between $1,500 and $3,000, a $100 cashback on purchases between $3,001 and $5,000 and a $250 cashback on purchases over $5,001.
- There is a limit of 1 cashback award per customer per transaction.
- The cashback amount will be credited to the customer’s Instant Finance account once the items purchased are delivered. This cash amount will be made available to the customer to withdraw via cheque from the Instant Finance branch or transferred into a personal bank account of their choice.
- The promotion runs from 15/04/2019 to 31/05/2019.
- Offer is subject to normal Instant Finance lending criteria. Standard Instant Finance terms and conditions apply.
- By entering the promotion, participants are deemed to have read and accepted all the terms and conditions of entry and must be 18 years or older.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. These Terms and Conditions must be read subject to those statutory provisions and will not affect any statutory rights that a claimant may have in relation to the return of a participating product or relevant cashback.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by any participant (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss). All prizes are taken entirely at the participant’s own risk. Participants indemnify the Promoter against any claim for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the Competition or any prize.
- The Promoter adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Participants to the Competition agree that the Promoter (and its agents and contractors) may collect and retain their personal information for the purpose of this promotion carried out by the Promoter and its associated companies. Participants have the right to request access to their personal information held by or on behalf of the Promoter, and to update or to remove any such information.
- This promotion is not available to employees of Instant Finance Ltd or MyHome Ltd.
- This promotion is not available with any other offers past or present.
- Instant Finance and MyHome reserve the right to withdraw this promotional offer or extend its duration without prior notice.
- Instant Finance and MyHome reserve the right to refuse, moderate or restrict entry into the promotion.
- The Promotor reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
Terms & Conditions – Applying for finance
Subject to normal lending criteria. Rates are subject to change. Instant Finance Limited reserves the right to change fees and/or interest rates without prior notice. All products are subject to availability and may differ from those shown. Free delivery excludes rural delivery of furniture.
The repayment instalments shown on this website over selected terms represent costs for finance relating to online transactions only. Transactions completed manually in branches of Instant Finance Ltd will attract increased loan establishment fee charges and are available on request or from the literature and brochures found in those branches.
A sale through the MyHome website for any MyHome product is not final or binding until the availability and price of ordered product displayed is confirmed by MyHome.
Terms and Conditions for Friend Get Friend Promotion
- The promoter is Instant Finance Ltd.
- By entering this promotion, participants are deemed to have read and accepted all the terms and conditions of entry.
- “Existing MyHome or Instant Finance customer” is someone who:
- Has previously purchased a product from MyHome, or
- Has a current loan account with Instant Finance, or
- Has previously had a loan account with Instant Finance
- “New MyHome customer” is someone who has never purchased a MyHome product. They may or may not be an existing or archived Instant Finance customer.
- In order to be eligible for the promotion, the following must happen:
- The referring customer must complete their details as well as the name of the customer they are referring on the voucher
- The referred customer must provide this voucher to an Instant Finance or MyHome staff member prior to completing their MyHome order
- The referred customer must purchase a minimum of $500 of MyHome products
- Vouchers cannot be accepted retrospectively after a MyHome order has been completed
- The $50 payment to either customer will not be processed until after successful delivery of the MyHome product to the referred customer
- If the referred customer subsequently cancels the MyHome purchase (for reasons other than those provided for under the Consumer Guarantees Act), the $50 referral fee paid will be removed from any refund provided.
- Where relevant, the $50 cash will be credited to the customer’s existing Instant Finance account and, subject to branch discretion, can be withdrawn as a cash cheque
- If the customer does not have an existing loan account with Instant Finance, MyHome can either issue a cheque or make a direct credit into a nominated bank account
- There is no limit to the amount of new MyHome customers that an existing customer can refer.
- A new MyHome customer can only be referred once
- This promotion is not available with any other offers
- Instant Finance and MyHome reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without notice
- Instant Finance and MyHome reserve the right to withdraw this promotion without notice
- This promotion is not available to employees of Instant Finance, their families or agents of the Instant Finance group
- All participants and entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- These Terms and Conditions do not alter a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantee Act
- Instant Finance Ltd collects and its related companies hold certain details of your personal information for the purposes of these promotions. You have the right to access and correct your personal information under the Privacy Act 1993.